Saturday, December 10, 2005

Trouble holding on to dreams after waking

I've been having dreams but I can't seem to hold onto much about them after waking, which makes it hard to journal them here in any way that would be helpful to my blog visitors. There are dozens of very good reference dreams already recorded here so if this is your first visit, I hope you will visit those dreams in lieu of any new ones from me right now.

I do recall a tiny snippet of a dream involving James Twyman. I was paying my respects to him with regard to his wife's death. It was a very odd little scene but I won't go into it because it involves information that might not be helpful in that situation.

I have noticed that I seem to shut down dreamtime recall subconsciously when things get too intense for me and I think that's what is happening now. I will post again as soon as there is something helpful to post.

Until then, I came across this dreamtime resource which you may find helpful:

It's called Dreamcatcher and here's some info on it: Dreams are gateways to the soul. Drift gently into the mystical dreamstate with soothing ambient music, calming water sounds and Hemi-Sync. Don Peyote and Naasko bring their shamanic influence to bear in this versatile composition. Dreamcatcher supports deep, restorative sleep when used in coninuous play. It may also be used for massage therapy, subtle energy healing work of for powerful meditations in the borderland sleep state. Instruments featured: harmonic chords, drones, synthesizer, and field recordings of water sounds and whale calls.

No comments: