Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I've been remiss

I apologize that I haven't posted any dreams in a while.

I have been having some amazing ones but for some reason, haven't felt motivated to write them down.

One that I recall in a snippet was so fun. I was writing songs in vibrational energy to match situations. Hard to describe but something would happen in my life (in the dream) and I'd capture the vibration of the experience in sound and write songs about it.

I don't even care what that means, it was so cool.

Anyway, I hope to get back on track soon and hang onto some dreams long enough to share them.

I'd love to hear your dreams too so feel free to post. I do approve all comments before posting though, to discourage spamming. Must be a dream or specifically dream related or it will be rejected. Thanks, and Happy Holidays!

No comments: