Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dreams about first loves

Dreams about first loves and healing the pain of past relationships

All content on this blog, unless otherwise indicated, is the copywritten material of Neva J Howell. Linking permitted but DO NOT post or reprint without permission.

I've had two dreams recently about my first love.

I have had trouble bringing the dreams back from dreamtime so I'm not sure what the messages are for me but it's definitely significant that this person, whom I have not seen for many years, appears twice in short succession.

What I liked about him.....he was sensitive, he saw beauty in simple things like the color of a blue bird or a red berry against green leaves. I also liked that he was damaged and unaccessible. Like Dad.

So, what does it mean that this person is appearing in my dreams now.....something to ponder in particular, since I don't even have or want an intimate relationship right now. Maybe it's just another piece of the work I've been doing to heal the masculine in my life.

Is Love Real?

No comments: