Saturday, March 05, 2005

Dreaming about events of the day

Tedious dreaming.....

Past few nights I've had dreams tying in the events of the day into dream elements. These are the most tiring dreams for me, and the least productive though no dreamtime energy is wasted.

I don't consider these Medicine Dreams. They are more about the personality self applying stimulus from the day (maybe from a tv show, an interaction with someone, something seen on the internet, etc.) to generate some personality self housecleaning.

It's necessary, yes. It's even useful. However, these are my least favorite dreams. And I've had tons of them in the past two days so my ego-self must really be dealing with a lot at the personality self level.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by that. After the last Medicine Dream and the decision to go back into healing and teaching, why wouldn't my ego have to straighten up and fly right?

Anyway, absolutely nothing exciting to report but I will say that I know the housecleaning ego dreams are, in their way, just as important as the more fulfilling Medicine Dreams.

No comments: