Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Fifth Dimensional Consciousness Dreams and a Message from the Elders

All content on this blog, unless otherwise indicated, is the copywritten material of Neva J Howell. Linking permitted but DO NOT post or reprint without permission.

I haven't posted in a while and apologize for that. I don't know how many of the people who read this blog will know about moving into Fifth Dimensional Consciousness but if you are one of the ones involved in that process, spiritually speaking, then you'll understand when I say that there has just been too much going on to write about it. Too many dreams, too fast, to record them in such a way that they would be meaningful to others who are not yet to the point of active transmutation to Fifth Dimensional Consciouness.

My dreams have been quite shamanic in nature. I've had three where I was killed, in the space of two weeks. Maybe I can write more about them later.

Much of my own spiritual path has been enhanced by the teachings of the Elders, in the Native American tribes. I so honor their adherence to the Sacredness of All Life. In place of dreams that I cannot yet record, and may never record, I want to offer this message from the Elders, because I had a dream that we'd be seeing these times they speak of too. Back in 1995, it came to me, this message.

Message from the Hopi Elders
This information, spiritual property of the Hopi Elders

There is a river flowing now very fast.It is so great and swift, that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they¹re being torn apart and will suffer greatly.

Know that the river has its destination.The elders say we must let go of the shores. Push off into the middle of the river. Keep our eyes open and our heads above water. And I say, see who is there with you and celebrate.

At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, least of all ourselves. For the moment we do, our spiritual growth and journey come to a halt. The way of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves. Banish the word "struggle ' from your attitude and vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

We are the ones we have been waiting for.

No comments: