Sunday, June 03, 2007

Dreams about Medicine

All content on this blog is the copywritten material of Neva J Howell. Linking permitted but DO NOT post or reprint without permission.

The Dream: I am listening to my cousin talk about a new medicine that both she and her husband are taking. It is for high cholesterol but I get the sense that it helps a great deal of health conditions. She is motioning toward a rather odd-shaped bottle, cream-colored, on which appears writing that is peach in color.

She is very impressed with the medicine as is her husband. I hear him remark from behind me, though I never see him, that it is helping him a great deal.

My take on the dream so far: Those who are familiar with the way I work with dreams will know what I mean when I wondered if this was a direct message from the dreamtime, regarding some medication I need to be taking.

I pondered this for a few days, and almost called my cousin who was in the dream. She is a registered nurse. Her opinion of medical drugs would hold more interest to me that the typical doctor's idea of what is good to take.

I did not call her. I'm wondering if this is a mistake.

The other option is that there is a spiritual message hidden in the symbology of the dream. The peaches and cream aspect......not sure.

The jury is out on this one but it is significant because I had not consciously thought of this cousin in some time so for her to pop into my dreamtime means I might be missing a message that could be important.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.