Sunday, August 21, 2011

What now?

Recognizing the ending and beginning

There's a flux in my energy field, my vibrational resonance with the whole.

It is being caused by shift.  Something is ending, something else beginning.

At least, this is how it feels.

In my recent exploration of living beyond choice, the advice I AM would give me would be to be patient, in the vein of that old scripture that admonishes "wait, thou, upon the lord."

To be still.  To allow for the coming in of the optimal movement in the flow of my life, rather than looking for oars, and heaving ho toward some new space of being that I instigate from a personality-self level. 

For a Human Design Generator with an undefined mind, I have no shortage of things to think about doing but they're mostly other peoples thoughts.


No comments: