Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Kidneys and Cats and Dreams, Oh My!

Last night, I had some of the strongest Medicine Dreams I've had in a long time. Each time I'd awaken, I'd have them so fresh and vivid in my mind that I thought I'd never forget them.

However, between my kidneys waking me up and my cat waking me up, I did forget the details. It's so frustrating. I remember how easy it used to be.....didn't think it would be so hard to get back into the swing of this.

Nevertheless, I will persist!

I know what to do. Lay still, in the same position as when dreaming, and mentally go over the dream several times. The strongest dreams will always seem so vivid that Idon't think, in that half-awake state, that I will need to review them but most the time, review is necessary before answering the call of nature of the call of an animal friend who wants food or attention.

No comments: