Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Why I haven't been posting......

I know I haven't posted anything in a while. It's because I refuse to have a blog full of nothing and my dreamtime sort of stalled for a bit.

Then, I had a very strong Medicine Dream last night, having to do with abuse and estrangement from father. I've noticed a pattern when a big dream is coming. Often, I won't remember dreams for a few days prior. This one is big but it's also complex and since I have a trip out of town this morning, I don't have time to work on that dream at the present. I will post it as soon as I've had time to sit down with it and interpret it a bit for myself.

I think it's such a vital issue. I don't know many people who had a good role model in their father, sadly enough. I know the dream addresses my own abuse as well as the resulting mistrust of men in general that I've been challenged to overcome since childhood.

So, look for the dream sometime this week.

No comments: