Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Night dreams about day things

All content on this blog, unless otherwise indicated, is the copywritten material of Neva J Howell. Linking permitted but DO NOT post or reprint without permission.

Dream Development Resource

Tedious dreaming lately. That's why I haven't posted for a while. Sometimes, I hit spells where my dreams are so obviously just rehashing the events of the day and letting off steam about anxieties and fears that there isn't really any deep message possible.

That's the way it's been for about a week now. Whatever frustrations I have during the day, I rehash in my dreams.

It's not wasted time since it helps release excess emotions about the frustrations but it is not nearly as fulfilling as when I can work thru to some type of higher awareness in the dream or as a result of the dream.

What my dreams are telling me right now is that I'm disconnected from Higher Guidance and bogged down in the day to day struggle. So, I am focusing on shifting that so that I can get my rich dreamtime back.

No comments: