Friday, May 11, 2007

Dreaming of the past

All content on this blog is the copywritten material of Neva J Howell. Linking permitted but DO NOT post or reprint without permission.

Maybe it's because it has been so hot at night....don't know but I've had three dreams about my ex-spiritual partner and they were pretty darn steamy.

Believe it or not, I think menopause is to blame.

I entertain no wish to return to the life I left with this man, even though I will always love him. However, my libido is awakening after about 7 years asleep and I guess he is the obvious one to have in my dreams in that case, since I was with him for 7 years and loved him more than I've ever loved anyone.

I don't place any particular significance to these dreams as any kind of sign that I still want to have a relationship with him. The main reason I don't feel that way is because I always ask what my dreams are about when I wake (Well, almost always) and what I got from these, each time, was that is was hormonal realignment within.

The dreams started when I started taking 5 mg. of micronized dhea. I don't even take it every day but still, it has definitely jump-started some physical feelings I haven't had in a long time. They are not entirely welcome except that I know passion equals fullness of life and sexual energy can be channelled in ways that support vibrant living.

No comments: